Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beauty Portraits and Family Pictures

I (Aliceson) had the unique experience to be a model for my good friend, Tanya's, photography business.  It was such a fun day!  Getting all dolled up by a professional make-up artist and hair stylist, donning new clothes, heading outside in the beautiful weather, and being put into weird poses that look amazing once captured by the professional!  It was a joy working with Tanya and I will treasure these pics, the day this stay-at-home mom of boys got to go be a girly-girl again!








While we were there and I was all dolled up I asked Tanya if she would take a picture of Kyle and I, something we haven't done since our wedding, and also some pics with the boys.  They turned out beautiful too!  Tanya, you are soo talented!  

So blessed!



Boys love their Mamas!!

When did he get sooo big and grown up??? 





If you are a high school senior girl or a woman that wants to look and feel your best and take beauty portraits, contact Tanya Alexandra Portraits.  You will not be disappointed!  

1 comment:

  1. I love how all of these turned out. I'm especially impressed that both Caleb and Samuel are not only both looking but both smiling in the family pic. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete